My name is Laur Fernandez and I am a portrait and wedding photographer based in Orlando, FL! Having a passion for photography at a young age, I aim to make it a part of my everyday life. My goal is to capture the uniqueness and true personality of my clients! I love meeting new people and listening to their stories, so let's connect and capture yours!
1. I love to travel, especially if it's a trip that involves hiking and outdoor activities! I'm a lover of National Parks and so far I've been able to visit 7 in the U.S. !
2. I was born and raised in FL, but hope to move out west one day!
3. I have a passion for marketing and have a position at KP Kreative. Being a part of a field where you can create, learn, and develop your skills has allowed me to express myself in the best way possible!
4. Music is my muse and I love discovering new artists and songs.
5. I love learning new things and often listen to podcasts in my free time. (Joe Rogan is a fav!)
Recently featured on..
Latest Blog Posts
The Garden Villa
Nathalia + Mauricio
We recently did a shoot with Lauren, and let me tell you...words can’t describe how amazing the experience was from start to finish!! If you ever need someone to capture any special moment, Lauren is THE person for the job. She really does have a true natural talent for photography, and we are so, so grateful to have had the opportunity to shoot with her. There is really nothing she can’t capture with a camera and her creative spirit! Aside from being an outstanding photographer, she is an amazing person. Both my boyfriend & I can’t wait to work with her again!
Nathalia + James
Her passion for photography emanates with each click of the camera. She is personable and patient, and makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone!!
Sydney + Brandon
There are never enough words to describe a person like Lauren. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but this girl is hands down the sweetest person to be around. Her positivity is contagious, she has a heart of gold and is completely open minded to trying new things (which is extremely important when finding a photographer). For most people getting in front of a camera is not an easy thing, but Lauren has a way of making you feel so natural, almost as if you’re hanging out with a friend who “happens to be taking pictures of you,” that it truly takes the pressure and stress away. When you find a photographer like Lauren, whose pictures embody so much raw emotion and talent, it makes you excited to work with her and see what she comes up with. Full disclaimer as a client who’s used her on multiple occasions, you’re not only going to fall in love with her work but who this girl is as an individual.
Say hello on social media.